You wake up in the medical bay of a spaceship with no memory of who you’re, who put you there, and why. When you explore the spaceship, you realize that you’re not alone. You meet strangers claiming that they too, have lost their memories. Are they friends or foes? Who is the mastermind? Are you in purgatory?
Hyper Rift is a visual gamebook adventure that draws inspirations from science fiction mysteries. We’ve crafted an original science fiction story that blends real science with imaginations and present choices that lead to far-reaching consequences. It also features number puzzles, situational puzzles, multiple endings and interesting characters that can save your life or betray you in critical moments.
– A novel gamebook format that guides you with a map of the game world and rich sound effects.
– 14 Endings to unlock, depending on how you play – kill or rescue? fix or sabotage?
– Loaded with hidden references to science fiction classics.
– Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices.
‘A pretty fantastic sense of mystique … dense puzzle solving sequences … unpredictable and interesting narrative turns … unapologetically challenging when it comes to puzzle solving … definitely worth picking up.’ ~ 148apps.com
‘Visually appealing … generous in twists and turns … hard science based puzzle challenges … unlocking 14 endings is an itch you will want to scratch … a must-have for any sci-fi gamebook fan.’ ~ Pocketmeta
‘Engrossing game with modern visuals … cerebral and immersive … futuristic yet retro feel … a heady game of imagination and discovery.’ ~ 365playpal
– Refreshed build for Unity 5.3.0.
– The vertical size of all text boxes now auto-adjust according to the text content (A Unity 5.1 feature), making scrolling a much improved experience.
Copyright© 2018 Keyboard Pintar